my entry for the doa photo contest xDD
i had a lot of fun making those snails, and now charlie and jelly have snail friends to play with <333
Post with 3 notes
I have another assignment due at the end of this week, so my blogging will no doubt be erratic and mostly long periods of nothing all day, then a mass spam as I catch up or when I am procrastinating, with odd moments of whinging.
Coco Tribe - Recast Notice
“Please do not support RECAST Dolls! We found that there is a Facebook account sharing url who is selling recast doll (illegal copy) which included with our dolls.
Please aware of unauthorized doll store. We will only provide our dolls to our agents. They are listed in our website. Please help us to report it to Facebook if you found any recast doll agent. You can welcome to confirm with us if you found any suspicious doll sellers.
Creation is needed to be support and protected. Please do not support any infringement and piracy. Thank you very much for keeping a heath environment in our doll world. And thank you for all your love support thought out the road of creation”
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
For the anon who wanted to see me in the heart shorts.
Goals in life right here
- Dated: 18th century
- Culture: Indian (Mughal)
- Measurements: overall length 40.5 cm
The dagger has a straight, double-edged, Damascus steel blade, grooved at the centre and slightly strengthened at the tip. It features a beautiful, dark green jade grip with an angled pommel, chiselled with floral motifs at the edge and enriched with rubies framed with yellow gold.
The silver-plated wooden scabbard is engraved and decorated at the upper parts with a bas-relieved garland and a band featuring an inscription in Arabic. There’s also a shell-shaped tip, a decorated suspension ring and remains of gilding.
For similar, jade grips decorated with hard stones and gold, see “Islamic and Oriental Arms and Armour” by Robert Hales, pages 18-27. Also, this is interesting and rare blade, almost straight, has an unusual length considering the type of dagger.
These are a pair of glyndarling's horns—and I love how easy they are to use! They come with the heavy neodymium magnet to put inside the horn and then a slimmer one to go under a wig, which is so much easier than fussing with gluing magnets inside a head or a headcap. I have a second pinky salmon pair but they are drying and I am trying to be patient and not get glue where it shouldn't be :D
That’s Polly, my Dollzone Celine harpy.
Question with 1 note
emotionalmorphine said: Do you think now is a good time to sell dolls or is it a buyer's market?
I’m gonna qualify my answer with the fact that I personally have never sold a doll, and I haven’t been able to afford much in the way of dolls and doll stuff in the past few years, so this is me coming more from what I’ve seen browsing the marketplace, and the general comments people make about trying to buy/sell dolls.
I don’t think it’s a buyer’s market exactly, but it’s definitely no longer the great time to sell dolls that it was a few or more years ago, when limited dolls especially retained higher values (I’ve seen people complain about Andreja’s dolls selling for high prices, but who remembers the Evenstar painted dolls that went for thousands?).
Non-popular sculpts and sculpts which are still available from the seller have always had varying levels of trouble selling, imo. Rarity and popularity are always going to be determining prices at the higher end of the market, I think.
Taking pictures to fit the posting guideline of the contest resulted in pictures I really didn’t care for but now that the contest over I feel like I should post some anyway~
Reiji is a Volks School A
Following the steps needed for a samurai to equip his armor.
Page 1 of 6428